Friday, March 23, 2012

[Project Log] "Goliath" Pattern Leviathan - Pt 1

(I take no credit for the work being done and in fact, dont know exactly who made this wonderful beast below. What I do know is, I have the stuff in hand to build it and will be making a nice detailed 'How to' log of it right here. So sit back, relax and enjoy the show!)


 More after the page break!




















I will be making some small changes to it, namely it will be mounted on Baneblade skirts/chassis as well as having a slightly different layout on top as I wont be using a Hydra Platform. 

Here we go!

6 comments:

  1. Isn't this build featured over on the http://z11.invisionfree.com/Work_In_Progress/index.php? board?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be. I simply found the pictures in a folder from the person who sent them to me.

      As I started the post, I said these are the pictures ill be working off of with some changes such as making it GW bits only.

      Delete
  2. What, that's insane. Nice conversion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be even more so with my version ;P

      Delete
    2. SHow usssssssssssss!

      Delete
  3. I want one. I may have to build the bastion version

    ReplyDelete